locked Re: TS-590SG control #Cat_RigControl #Kenwood

Joe Dz

There is no need to run arcp software while running WSJT.  I operate WSJT-X modes just fine running WSJT-X software stand-alone just using a USB cable to connect my TS-590SG to a Windows 10 or LINUX computer.

Joe, K1YOW

From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Garber
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 7:04 AM
To: WSJT-x group
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] TS-590SG control #Cat_RigControl #Kenwood

regardless of db9, still does not explain my original question   why the need to run arcp software while running wsjt

Dave Garber

VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 10:45 AM Gilbert Baron <w0mn00@...> wrote:

Both CAT and WSJTX can be done through the USB port. The DB9 is not needed. I have a TS590-SG and do not use DB9 at all.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb