locked Re: #install #Yaesu #WindowsXP #install #Yaesu #WindowsXP

William Smith

V2.2.0 from June 2020 was the first release to drop support for XP.

Try Win10 or macOS or Linux.

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Sep 23, 2021, at 4:44 AM, Tom Ryan via groups.io <kd6tr@...> wrote:

I'm a new user and I need help! I have an FT-897 that is my dedicated digital station. It is running on an older Dell Optiplex desktop. The OS is XP Prefessional with service pack 3. It is not hooked up to my wireless home network due to security issues with the XP OS. I work various digital modes on it through a SignaLink USB. I want to install WSJT-X on this system. I tried downloading it onto a flash drive with my Windows 10 machine but all of the needed components won't load onto the flash drive. any suggestions??

73 Tom KD6TR