From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pete Smith
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 9:41 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Using WSJT-X with SDRs #SDRs

Has anyone figured out how to interface WSJT-X with any popular SDRs, like maybe Hermes-compatible?  I have a receiver vacant on my Red Pitaya 16-bit SDR, and would be happy to spot FTx if I didn't have to commit my one-and-only HF transceiver to the job.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.