Re: Possible DXL Commander defect with IC-9700 and WSJTx #Cat_RigControl

Bob Turner

Rich,

I finished working with Bill.  He did confirm it’s not an issue in WSJTx.  He provided some technical comments I can’t repeat without copy and paste.  He suggested I try your method.  I did.

Then I have to manually put rig into USB-D and take it out of USB-D when not needed.  I trade one hassle for a lesser one.  I’ve not fully tested to see if there other negatives.  My workaround split=fake it does exactly what I need.  I’ve not found a downside to it.

Thanks for the suggestion and Bill thanks again for looking into this.  Also thanks to the person who said they have same problem and same workaround as I.  I have a lot of mails on this and can’t find yours at the moment to mention you by name.

In summary to all, split=fake it works for me.

7 3  Bob

N2SCJ