locked Re: #txaudio #txaudio

KT7AZ

Something else that helps with Power Saving mode killing sound cards and USB devices.

go to Win 10 control panel, (make sure your view is “Large Icons”). View selections is on top right of screen.

then select “Power Options”, Once there make sure “High Performance” is selected.  Then to the right of this selection click on “Change Plan Settings”

Here you will see an option to click on “Change advanced power settings”. Click

A new window will appear, expand all the options, you can set timers for suspend, sleep etc.  I either disable all of them or put the most outrageous time I can.

The USB settings are very important,  disable the “ USB selective suspend settings”.

This all helps but Microsoft seems to think they know better than you and will do things on their unsolicited updates.

Good luck,
Gary
--
KT7AZ