locked Re: contacts being logged in wsjt.log but not in wsjt_log.adi #FT8

Bill Somerville

On 03/09/2021 05:39, Ed Radlo via groups.io wrote:

I'm running WSJT-X version 2.4.0.

I made a bunch of FT8 contacts yesterday (Sept. 2 UTC) that WSJT-X logged to wsjtx.log but not to wsjtx_log.adi.

I know this because:

    When I imported wsjtx_log.adi into my N1MM+ logger, the Sept. 2 contacts were not there; and

    the timestamp on my wsjtx_log.adi file says that it was last updated on Sept. 1, not Sept. 2.

How do I get WSJT-X to log to both the .log and .adi files, which is supposed to happen according to the WSJT-X manual?

Any and all advice will be appreciated.

73,  Ed  AJ6V

Hi Ed,

no one else is reporting missing QSOs in the WSJT-X ADIF log file, are you sure they are not there? Rather than relying on a process of importing them into another application, why not just look directly in the wsjtx_log.adi file? The file is human readable.