locked Re: Intermittent Base Frequency Change When Changing TX Offset #Cat_RigControl #Icom

Gene Horr

Did this problem start happening after an update to HRD?

There have been no updates that I know of. I'll look up the version when I get back to the house. After getting the 7300 I had an antenna damaged in a storm. I only recently started using the 7300 heavily and just noticed the correlation with the TX Offset change. Before when it happened I thought I was bumping the frequency knob (and may have been doing that too. My desk was a little cluttered.) So I really don't know how long it has been occurring. Since it takes a large change in offset frequency to make this happen and usually my changes are small it may have been going on a long time I just never happened to trigger the behavior at the same time I was watching the radio frequency display.

Gene
NG1H