locked Re: Intermittent Base Frequency Change When Changing TX Offset #Cat_RigControl #Icom

Michael Black

That has never been implemented in hamlib but it's on my list for doing it in 4.4.

It's a bit of a major change since there's no polling inside hamlib right now but that may change too.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, September 2, 2021, 04:12:09 PM CDT, Sam Birnbaum via groups.io <w2jdb@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

That sounds good.

I also set transceive ('1a05007101') on and use Cmd x'00' and x'01' to accept
unsolicited Frequency and Mode changes for the selected VFO. That relieved
the need to read the selected VFO during the poll cycle. Seems to work extremely well.

Don't know how that will complicate your code.

Regards and  73,

Sam W2JDB