locked Re: Intermittent Base Frequency Change When Changing TX Offset #Cat_RigControl #Icom

Sam Birnbaum

Hi Gene,

I would never swear to it, but I do know how its supposed to work as I wrote
my own interface for the IC7300 for my home brewed logging program.

For the IC7300 I used the new CAT cmds x'25' & x'26' and their respective sub cmds
to change the frequency and mode on the selected as well as for unselected VFO
without resorting to toggling the VFOs.

When I interfaced my program to the Xeigu G90 and X5105, I had to
resort to toggling the VFOs to read and set the unselected VFO's

Anyway I hope you can resolve the issue one way or another.

73,

Sam W2JDB