locked Ubuntu WSJT-X Stopped Decoding #FT8 #linux #IssueReport #FlexRadio

Alan Blind

I have been running Linux WSJT-X on a Ubuntu machine for several months, with excellent results.

Recently, WSJT-X stopped decodes, even though there are very good signal showing in the waterfall.

I am using mode, FT8 and Decode:Deep.  I tried the other Decode type, same result.

I checked the timing on the computer, and it is has a very small time error.  The timing looks good in the waterfall, too.

I removed and re-loaded WSJT-X, no decodes.

The "Activity Monitor", no longer shows a spike up in CPU usage, indicating no decodes

Any suggestions, on what to check/do next?

Alan. WA9WUD