locked Two copies of WSJT-X open - slight glitch #transmit #networking

groups.io@...

Apologies if this has been asked before.

I have one copy open for my IC-9700 on VHF/UHF and the other for HF on my IC-7300.

I use the call roster on GridTracker and when I double click on a station it populates the correct copy of WSJT-X and if the station is calling CQ then it toggles Enable-TX to on.

However, particularly if it is an HF link from GT and if I am already in Enable-TX on VHF then the Enable-TX is toggled to off on the VHF copy as the HF is turned on.

I am guessing that this is something that GridtRcaker might be "doing/causing" inadvertantly?

Thanks in advance - Terry