locked Re: Windows 10 "crash"? #WSPR #IssueReport

William Smith

Is it possible you (un)plugged a USB device, (dis)connected a Remote Desktop connection, (had Windows automatically and without warning) do a Windows Update, or something else?

It might be useful to iterate through all your USB devices, hubs, and connections with Device Manager and disable any power saving settings.

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Aug 31, 2021, at 8:59 AM, Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) <rt83021@...> wrote:

´╗┐Over the past week or so, I have been receiving WSPR, after a while I check and WSJT-X closed. At first, I thought when my screensaver turned on it somehow caused the program to close.
This morning I was running WSPR on RX and TX while working in my room, the program just quit out of the blue, and no, the screensaver wasn't running.
The latest version of WIN 10, WSJT-X V2.4.0.
Thoughts, Ideas?