From: Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)
Sent: 31 August 2021 13:59
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Windows 10 "crash"? #WSPR #IssueReport

Over the past week or so, I have been receiving WSPR, after a while I check and WSJT-X closed. At first, I thought when my screensaver turned on it somehow caused the program to close.
This morning I was running WSPR on RX and TX while working in my room, the program just quit out of the blue, and no, the screensaver wasn't running.
The latest version of WIN 10, WSJT-X V2.4.0.
Thoughts, Ideas?

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA