Locked Re: error message program will not start #IssueReport

Dave Garber <ve3wej@...>

I had this error message show today while monitoring ft4. Wsjt quit (2.4.0)  but jtalert stayed running.  A trip to task manager and telling jt9 to end task let me restart wsjt.

Hope thats sheds light.   Not sure why the error and shut down though

On Mon., Aug. 30, 2021, 10:23 a.m. Gwen, <gsw2@...> wrote:

That was what was happening to me  (and why I don't like Windows)

On 8/29/21 11:54 PM, Jim-KM4JSI wrote:
I started getting error messages and the now the program will not start. I have uninstalled it and delete the download and started over and still getting the same messages,

Join {main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.