locked Re: occasional FT8 no decode, new computer? #Windows10 #raspberryPi #decode

Jim Pennino

Again, Process Explorer shows no resource being anywhere near maxed out.

FYI Process Explorer is sort of like Task Manager on steroids, shows details to the thread level, is not installed by default and apparently few people even know it exists.

As a side note, before I removed all the standard Windows crap like Xbox, weather, news, find phone, etc. I never use and changed startup from automatic to manual for those I do use occasionally, like “helper” apps looking for updates to things and providing “faster startup”, CPU usage would sometimes get to 100%, but not anymore.