locked #FT8 Responding to FT8 "73" in QSO at end to contact not working #FT8

Dick Bingham

Greeting to everyone

AFTER getting FT8 to run after installing WSJT-X v2.4.0 software, I have discovered a
new problem.

I call CQ and another station responds. The software runs us thru the contact
process and finally the calling station sends the 73 and sign-off sequence.

At this point my software ends the QSO without going thru the 73 by me. The screen
appearance then looks like it is ready to send another CQ by me or me calling
another station.

I have to be quick to activate "enable TX" and click on the "73" to let the other station
know the QSO is completed when this happens.

What's happening here ??

The station equipment:
DELL Laptop E6510 OS ===>w-7 ===> running OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.4.7 ===> ANAN-200D SDR
WSJT-X v2.4.0

Dick - w7wkr