locked Re: Help setting up WSJTX #FT8 #Cat_RigControl #JT65

Bill Somerville

On 26/08/2021 23:10, Mark Finkelstein via groups.io wrote:
Well first off thank everyone for helping me. I have the software running and am copying transmissions on the band.  I can double click on CQ’s and if I enable the TX it appears to be sending. However, the radio does is not being keyed.  I tried both 20m and 40m with similar results.  I’m using the Sabrent adapter for Mac to the REM/Data port.  Tx500 radio is in Digital mode. I did a time.is and the computer clock is exact.

Any thoughts on where to look?
Hi Mark,

do you have a CAT interface?