locked Re: Not sure if this a known problem or not #AudioIssues

William Smith

If your antenna system gets worse from loose or wet or corroded connections, you might have more RFI in your shack than you had last week.

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Aug 26, 2021, at 2:15 PM, colin via groups.io <csaggers1@...> wrote:

Many thanks all for your suggestions

I have added 2 clip on ferrites to the usb cable at the scu-17 end and all now appears ok?

I have no idea why it should go from being fine to being plagued with RFI,that is beyond me ,but I`m now a happy bunny.

Thanks to all for their help

Colin

G0osk

Sent from Mail for Windows