locked Re: Not sure if this a known problem or not #AudioIssues

colin

Many thanks all for your suggestions

I have added 2 clip on ferrites to the usb cable at the scu-17 end and all now appears ok?

I have no idea why it should go from being fine to being plagued with RFI,that is beyond me ,but I`m now a happy bunny.

Thanks to all for their help

Colin

G0osk

Sent from Mail for Windows