From: neil_zampella <neilz@...>
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2021 3:22 pm
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Is there a standard frequency used for F&H #FoxAndHound #FT8

Not really, although there are some that are frequently used, but to eliminate QRM, most DXPeditions will list on a webpage what frequencies they will be using.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 8/26/2021 9:06 AM, Norman Heyen wrote:
I've looked and not found an answer. Is there a common frequency that DX expeditions use for Fox & Hound operations?
73,
Norman
KC9NVN