locked Re: After upgrade to WSJT-X 2.4.0, an IC-7600 no longer changes bands on SPE Expert 1K-FA power amplifier #Cat_RigControl

Brian Morrison

On Tue, 2021-08-24 at 21:18 +0200, Frode Igland wrote:
We are left with only one situation where the PA does not respond to band changes made in the radio: When a band change is made in WSJT-X, and it never was a problem until we changed from WSJT-X 2.3.1 to WSJT-X 2.4.0.

You could try using WSJT-X 2.5.0rc5 and check for the same problem, alternatively wait a couple of weeks until hamlib-4.3 is released and then the next WSJT-X version should have the updated hamlib with the needed fixes.

I think your feedback on the rc version would be appreciated.

--

Brian  G8SEZ