locked Re: After upgrade to WSJT-X 2.4.0, an IC-7600 no longer changes bands on SPE Expert 1K-FA power amplifier #Cat_RigControl

Frode Igland

Hi Bill and Bengt.
My friend experienced the problem with the radio no longer being able to change the band of the SPE Expert 1K-FA, as soon as he updated to WSJT-X 2.4.0 GA, having never experienced it earlier. Toggling CI-V Transceive ON and OFF made no difference. We have the same IC-7600 + SPE Expert 1K-FA setup in our Club Station, and it has worked perfectly for years with CI-V Transceive OFF. So if something re CAT control or polling response was changed in the Hamlib update made for v2.4, there may be something to look into.

73, Frode LA6VQ