locked Re: After upgrade to WSJT-X 2.4.0, an IC-7600 no longer changes bands on SPE Expert 1K-FA power amplifier #Cat_RigControl

Bengt SM6MUY

Hi

Yes Transceive is on. As I said, Cat works fine between PC and rig, but the PA does not shift band when I change band in WSJT-x, only the rig change. This worked before version 2.4 where both units nicely moved to the selected band...

73/Bengt

On 2021-08-20 06:35, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Check CI-V Transceive and ensure it's on before and after you start WSJT-X 2.4.0
Sounds like it is getting either turned off by 2.4.0 or turned on by 2.0.1

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, August 19, 2021, 03:06:36 PM CDT, Bengt SM6MUY via groups.io <muy@...> wrote:

Did a test with an old version v2.0.1, yes old. CAT works perfectly to my Rig and PA ! When I change band in WSJT-x the band is also changed on the Rig and PA !

73/Bengt, SM6MUY