locked Re: After upgrade to WSJT-X 2.4.0, an IC-7600 no longer changes bands on SPE Expert 1K-FA power amplifier #Cat_RigControl

neil_zampella

You do realize that Hamlib has been changed and upgraded since v2.0.1 was released in 2019, right?

Also, you haven't said anything about what OS, rig, or interface you're using.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 8/19/2021 3:06 PM, Bengt SM6MUY via groups.io wrote:
Did a test with an old version v2.0.1, yes old. CAT works perfectly to my Rig and PA ! When I change band in WSJT-x the band is also changed on the Rig and PA !

73/Bengt, SM6MUY