locked Re: WSJT-X shuts down unexpectedly (Raspberry Pi Raspian OS) #wsjt-x-crashing

Michael Black

No..I didn't detect a bug necessarily...I just put a check on the one strcpy routine in flrig.c to spit out a debug error message and avoid the strcpy when the argument is null.  But it appears from your log that it's a bug in Qt instead.  The logs you sent before look OK from hamlib's perspective.

Are you able to compile hamlib on your system?

If you can compile
cd Hamlib
./bootstrap
./configure
make install

Then run rigctld and set up WSJT-X to call Hamlib NET rigctl.

rigctld -m 4 -vvvvv 2>&1 log.txt

If you still have the problem send me the log.txt file.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, August 19, 2021, 01:45:16 PM CDT, S Johnson <cascadianroot@...> wrote:

Did the "Info Threads" data help anything? My understanding at this point (from the replies here) is that Mike has detected a bug in Hamlib and will fix this in the next release -- but when is that expected?