From: robert kupps
Sent: 19 August 2021 18:45
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Off frequency signals #modes

Hi George, 14 .070 used to be a PSK 31/64 watering hole.

You might want to check out this site for sounds and visuals of other digital modes:

 Robert

W6INO

On Aug 19, 2021, at 10:31 AM, Bill, WB6JJJ <bill@...> wrote:

You didn’t state which frequency.  If it was 14.070 or 14.090 then it may have been FT8 in Fox/Hound mode.
Bill
WB6JJJ

On Aug 19, 2021, at 10:28 AM, George Weller <gvweller@...> wrote:

While operating FT8 on 20m recently, I've noticed activity below the tuned frequency.  Timing and appearance on the waterfall make it look like someone was operating FT8 on LSB instead of USB.  There appear to be no FT4 or js8call frequencies in that area.  I've tried tuning to that area, but these signals won't decode as FT8.  Anyone know what this is?

W6INO

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
 So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
 -Mark  Twain

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA