Re: Fw: Double Logging #logging

neil_zampella

This sounds more like JT-Alert had the 'repeater' setting turned on.   That setting had JTAlert repeat the WSJT-X broadcast, and if Log4OM was actively looking at the UDP broadcasts, it would trigger another log.

If you have Log4OM setup to NOT look for a UDP broadcast, and let JTAlert do the direct logging, you wouldn't see this issue.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 8/11/2021 9:44 AM, Peter Stainton wrote:
Hi I have had double logging when I was using WSJT with JT Alert and Log4omv2 removing JTAlert sorted it for me so I would look for which programs are logging you contacts. Hope this helps you. Peter G6ZRV