locked Re: Disable transmitter? #Cat_RigControl

William Smith

Perfect, thanks!

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Aug 9, 2021, at 1:20 PM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 09/08/2021 17:34, William Smith wrote:
WSJT-x works fine on my Win10 machine with HRD, so there's no actual problem.

But I keep swapping antennas around, and there are a non-zero number of times that I've got a YouLoophttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B092ZV8S9S connected to my IC-7100, so I can at least do the community thing by telling PSKreporter about the calls I've seen.

But I'd like to make sure I never transmit into the YouLoop, because it's rated for 250 mW, and I suspect that's an agressive rating for marketing purposes. 8*}

I've tried going into Settings->Radio and changing the Rig to None, but when I hit OK I get "Invalid PTT Method" and it doesn't stick.

Is there an easy way to set PTT to something invalid?

Thanks!

73, Willie N1JBJ
Willie,

"Setings->Radio->PTT Method->VOX".