locked Re: #Kenwood #Cat_RigControl #Kenwood #Cat_RigControl

Chris

Just tried 2.5.0.  No Joy.

For those just tuning in, this is a hamlib error that just started happening.

Since we are at that inevitable point in a discussion where folks are not carefully reading the original post, a few things need to be restated:

I have other programs that talk to the CAT via com 7 just fine, so the port isn't the issue.

I have tried many configuration changes, but mostly this is the port configuration that is known to work with other programs.

This was working fine and at some point just stopped working for wsjt-x. i thought it might be a windows 10 update, but at this point I don't believe that is the cause.

What would be useful to know: is there a repair or rollback for hamlib that someone could give me a hint on?  I realize this is third party thing.

Apparently I'm the only one that has had this issue recently.

Chris, AB6QK