locked #AudioIssues #AudioIssues

Mike Wilhelm

Hello,  I originally (many years ago) set up wsjtx to key my radio using the 1kHz tone on the right audio channel of my laptop.  I made my own interface that then keys the radio using this tone.  I started making a new interface box for my IC-9700 and I discovered that wsjtx is not outputting a 1kHz tone on the right channel any more, but it's a duplicate of the TX audio being sent out the left channel.  I can't find the setting in wsjtx to output 1kHz on soundcard right channel anymore.  It still works fine this way, but has wsjtx changed or is this another instance of Windows messing up my settings and I'm missing the setting?  73! Mike