From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2021 11:47
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #Kenwood #Cat_RigControl

Thanks for the quick response.  I had mentioned library error.  Here are  screen shots:.  The sound card isn't the issue.  That part works. The interface is a standard serial port using a multi-port card.   If I set the rig to "none," I find the PTT works and it stops throwing errors (as you would expect).  I also notice that if I try to use hardware handshake, the RTS setting is greyed out. I've tried every combination of handshake to no avail. These same settings work in MIXW4.

Chris, AB6QK