locked Re: #Kenwood #Cat_RigControl #Cat_RigControl #Kenwood

Chris

Thanks for the quick response.  I had mentioned library error.  Here are  screen shots:.  The sound card isn't the issue.  That part works. The interface is a standard serial port using a multi-port card.   If I set the rig to "none," I find the PTT works and it stops throwing errors (as you would expect).  I also notice that if I try to use hardware handshake, the RTS setting is greyed out. I've tried every combination of handshake to no avail. These same settings work in MIXW4.

Chris, AB6QK