locked Re: FW: Looking for True Time Sync Story #Timesync

I know the Raspberry Pi syncs. The ntp daemon starts at system load. I think thats generally the case with Linux machines.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Buddy Morgan via groups.io
Sent: 05 August 2021 13:52
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] FW: Looking for True Time Sync Story #Timesync

All Macs all sync. I don't know about Linux. Some Windows computers sync and some don't. I have a HP All in One and a Dell Laptop. Neither of them sync. I have friends that own Windows computers that sync. The Windows computers that do sync, do a very good job of syncing and you definitely do not need any third party software.

Buddy WB4OMG

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA