locked Re: How do I know if my message is being sent out? #FT8

Hi Jim,

A few comments on your screen dump.

  1. WSJT-X only decodes signals that are in the wide graph display. You’ll need to expand the width of that. Increase bins per pixel will allow greater bandwidth in the same window width.
  2. I can’t quite see the transmit level slider on the right, but it looks like about 50%. Keep that at 100%, your windows volume at 0 dB and adjust the rig or sound-card audio gain to just stop ALC kicking in.
  3. Others have mentioned that you are sending too much audio into WSJT-X.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10