locked Re: Changes Mode #Yaesu #Cat_RigControl

Bill Somerville

On 30/07/2021 23:23, Joe WB9SBD wrote:
I do not know if it is a WSJT-X or a FTDX-5000 setting.

I'm trying to set this up and I can recv just great on USB,

But when I go to Transmit something is telling the radio to go into PKT mode.

Is this a WSJT-X thing doing it or something with the Yaesu?

Joe WB9SBD
Hi Joe,

if you have working CAT control then WSJT-X can select the mode used on your rig. The options group "Settings->Radio->Mode" determines which mode is set. Normally with rigs that have special DATA modes for AFSK operation should select "Data/Pkt" and configure the rig and audio connections appropriately.