locked Re: #IssueReport A bug?? An anomaly?? Something stupid that I am doing?? #IssueReport

Marshall-K5QE

Hello again Joe....You have my most sincere apologies.  I have been setting up various configurations within v2.4.0 and trying to remember to use them, but I often just click on Mode and change to some new mode.  I will try to remember not to do that in the future.

As I said in my previous post, "A simple, we are working on it" would have caused me to not comment further.  I will await further developments.

Thank you for your quick replies.....

73 Marshall K5QE

On 7/30/2021 1:16 PM, Joe wrote:
Marshall --

We're not being dismissive, but some patience will be required on your part.

Evidently you are switching between modes using the Mode menu. It's usually much better to set up a Configuration for each type of operation that you do, and then switch among these Configurations to switch modes.

More when we have the time to get to it...

  -- 73, Joe, K1JT