locked Re: Unattended operation #WSPR

Pietro Molina

Thanks to all. I know that in Italy, at "packet era", many people let the radio running unmanned, and I can't find anything that allow it, but nothing that forbits it...
So, in my plan there is a WSPR station, an I wonder if (here) I can let it on when I'm not in.
The idea is 7/24 with automatic analysis of the reports and then an alarm for distances or countries that assume sporadic E presence.
Mainly my interest is 2 or 6 m, but some friends like to have in in 10m or lower (I think that receiving beacon is enough)
European experiences are welcome, too.

Pietro I2OIM