locked Re: Setting Up WSJT-X with Ft-991a with a raspberry pi #FT8 #linux #Yaesu

M0PWX

The FT-991a is well known for being sensitive to RFI on the USB port

I use a short USB cable (about2 ft) with a big ferrite near the rig and the USB cable fed through it about 4-5 time

And coiled about 5-6foot of coax into a 5-6 inch coil with about 8 turn where the coax enters the shack, and I have no issues

73

Peter

M0PWX

Sent from Mail for Windows 10