locked Re: Speakers, Microphone #wsjt-x #Yaesu

M0PWX

Output from the rig is a balance between the PWR slider in WSJT-x

The windows speaker volume

And the digital gain (DT gain) on the FT-991a

I normally set the DT Gain by getting the volume and PWR settings where I want then, then watch the rig output power when it transmits,

If it is below the power set on the rig I slowly increase the DT until it matches, then back it off a fraction,

If it matches the power of the rig then I back t off a fraction until it just start to drease

I find the ALC level is about in the image below

That’s how I do it,  right or wrong it works for me

73 Peter M0PWX

Sent from Mail for Windows 10