locked Re: Setting Up WSJT-X with Ft-991a with a raspberry pi #FT8 #linux #Yaesu

RichW6BOT

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 09:24 AM, Gregg wrote:

for windows seems like the drivers give the option to do everything with one cable (which is what i was trying) but that might be my issue

The Pi is connected to the 991A by a USB cable only.
I would try to avoid using the USB 3.0 connections for this.  I've noticed that they are a bit finicky.
Also you might want to ensure that you reboot the Pi after you've made the USB connections.  It's supposed to pick up the new connection, but I've seen issues with that as well.

Rich