locked Re: Ver 2.4.0 Setup Help #TechnicalHelpQuestion #Cat_RigControl

Roger

On 28/07/2021 19:54, Kenneth Blackwell wrote:
I have been using Signallink with the FT891 in CAT mode for years with no problem. The problem is WSJT 2.4.0. Look at the specifics above to see what is wrong.
I didn't say but I use Hamlib along with WSJT....The 891  is included in the library.
Thanks,
Ken KB4XT
Ken

You said in your previous post that /dev/ttyUSB0 is no longer available. I don't understand the jump from this statement to the problem is with 2.4.0

How have you come to this conclusion?

73
Roger
G#4HZA