locked Re: Ver 2.4.0 Setup Help #TechnicalHelpQuestion #Cat_RigControl

Dave Garber

You do not mention what you gave for cat control , a signalink is not a cat device

On Sun., Jul. 25, 2021, 12:49 a.m. Kenneth Blackwell, <klblackw38@...> wrote:

I am using the following equipment/software for operating on WSJT-X. I NEED help with CAT setup

FT-891 Radio

Signalink USB sound card
Raspbery Pi computer
Raspberry Buster OS
WSJT-X 2.4

I want to operate with CAT as I have in the past with earlier versions of WSJT-X.

Please provide input about the following setup items.

I Need: "CAT Control Serial Port " under Radio page

I previously used /dev/ttyUSB0 which is no longer available. Current choices are:

USB or /dev/tty/AMA0

I also need:

Sound Card Input and Output, UNDER Audio page

Previously I used: frontCARD=CODECDEV=0 for both input and output

This doesn't work and I can't find anything that does.