locked WSJT-X Status File Error #IssueReport

harry

I am a new group member but a multi year WSPR user.  I just installed the latest WSJT-X software for Windows7.  At various times for unknown reasons I get the following error:

As one can see, the diagnostic path separators are "/" which is the UNIX style.  The Windows7 path separator is "\".  Is the Status File Error caused by WSPR trying to open an invalid path in Windows or an error in the diagnostic text?  I never got this error in earlier WSPR versions.

KN4IJY