Re: WSJT-X 2.4.0 crashes using FT4 #FT4 #IssueReport

groups@...

On 22/07/2021 17:08, mike@wu9d.com wrote:
Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for your support. You've been very helpful. Love your condescending tone. Sorry I posted anything here. Big mistake.
Good afternoon Mike

No. No. No.

I'm not happy with your intemperate language here. Bill has done his best to assist and I regard your response to be inappropriate. It's obvious that you are unhappy but have not chosen the politest way to make your feelings known. Bill is a volunteer and donates his time for nothing and deserves better than this.

I had placed you in temporary moderation after seeing your previous message to allow you to cool down but changed my mind after seeing the above and your account has now been placed in full moderation. This means that every message you send will be examined by the moderators for content before being broadcast to other members. You have created unnecessary work for the moderators.

You may feel that I'm being overly strict but experience has taught me that the tone of messages can quickly escalate beyond the moderators' ability to contain the situation.

I repeat that you are still able to post to the group. Please think twice, and then thrice, before posting in future.

73

Roger, G#4HZA
moderator, wsjtx.groups.io