Re: Adding 8m WSPR to WSJT-X? #WSPR

Gary Rogers

I also set up my raspberry pi 400 and RTL-SSR to monitor 40.662. Once you insert the frequency on the frequency tab you need to specify WSPR as the mode associated with the frequency. Once you switch over to the WSPR mode 8m should show up on the drop down list. At least it does for mine.

On Jul 21, 2021, at 12:37 PM, John AE5X <ae5x@juno.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hello all,

I'd like to try monitoring 40.66 MHz WSPR to try to copy the few entities that have access to the 8m band. I've inserted that frequency into the Settings>Frequencies menu in WSJT-X but it doesn't show up on the band selection pull-down menu on the main screen.

Is there a way to make this band a selectable option in WSJT?

Thanks/73,

John AE5X