locked #WSJTX_config - Rigblaster HRD WSJTX No Audio Device Configured #WSJTX_config

Paul St John

I am using a Lenovo Core i3 10 Gen running HRD and WSJT-X to a Rigblaster Advanced and a KX3. It works perfectly with an old HP Laptop.  However, using the same settings on my Lenovo Laptop the HRD CAD seems to work and I can start WSJT-X. However, I see no sound coming into the program from the KX3. There are no decodes and when I hit tune, I get the error message “No audio output device configured.” The only difference in settings between the two laptops - that I can see - is that the HP Laptop connects through COM 13, whereas the Lenovo is using COM4.  I have used the Rigblaster software on the Lenovo to create a COM 13 and then used HRD to find it, but that hasn’t helped.  I checked the Rigblaster function using the General Tab on both the Microphone and the Speakers tab in the Control Panel. Both reported the Location as RIGblaster Advantage Audio, and under Device Status said, “This device is working properly.” Yet it doesn’t work on the Lenovo.   I got normal output into the Lenovo’s speakers when I brought up a Youtube video, so I think the Lenovo soundcard is working ok. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tnx, Paul, N6DNM

--
Paul St. John, N6DN