locked Re: WSJT-X 2.4.0 - Kenwood TS890S Split Operation Issue #Cat_RigControl

Bill Somerville

On 18/07/2021 14:42, Fred (G4XWM) via groups.io wrote:
Hi Bill,

Hopefully this is what you need.
Many thanks for your help with this.
As before please let me know if you need any other info.

73
Fred
G4XWM
Hi Fred,

thanks for that. It looks like you had the rig set with VFO B as the current VFO before you started WSJT-X. If so, can you try another test run with VFO A set as current before starting WSJT-X. I would like to see how Hamlib behaves in that case. In theory it should not matter which VFO on your rig is selected for Rx and Tx but I suspect Hamlib is not handling it correctly.