locked Re: Audio CODEC required changes #AudioIssues

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Hi Chris,
               I've been using a freeware app called SoundVolumeView that allows me to save my audio configurations in separate files named for whichever rig model I save them for and then I can choose between my FT-1000MP Mark-V, FT-897D, or FT-991A audio settings config file before or after I start the rig control software whether it be Ham Radio Deluxe or flRig.  I first go to the SoundVolumeView icon that appears near the PC clock and I right click it and tell it which ever saved audio config file I choose from the ones I've saved and it loads it and works great on Windows 10 version 10.0.19042 (Build 19042). You can download the latest version, SoundVolumeView v2.23, in either a 32-bit or 64-bit version at https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/sound_volume_view.html  Scroll to the bottom of the page for the download links. NirSoft says it works with Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Hope this may be helpful to you.

Very 73,
Cliff, KU4GW