locked #BugReport #logging Failure to log contact correctly #IssueReport #logging

Normally I wait for the QSO partner to indicate they received my RR73 before logging. If they send me the 73, and at the same time I get called by a third party, I will double click on the third party to initiate a QSO with them, then log the first QSO. The new QSO fails to set the DxCall and DxGrid values and report values. When I log this QSO I have to check what info is missing.

Also when I see a DxCall value in my logger, I display the position on DxAtlas (either the DxGrid or the centre of the prefix area). As this is not present in this circumstance, I can't do this.

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA