From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gilbert Baron
Sent: 17. heinäkuutata 2021 23:02
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] #ATTACHANDBLANK

I am seeing the paper clip meaning attachment on EVERY message on ONLY this group. I also get occasional (3 today) messages with NOTHING in them except that paper clip attachment. This happens only on this group but it is the only one of many I am on that requires a hashtag. These messages I am talking of are not just messages that I posted or replied to. It is every message in the group.

Maybe that is the way it works but it is rather confusing. I can see the reason for the HASHTAG with all the different subjects but not the attachments and not the blank messages.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

--